Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My trip back to KL 25th May - 27th May

After I came back from Perth, I went back to KL the following weekend with KC and some colleagues to attend my Project Lead's Wedding Dinner in Concorde Hotel. We took Executive coach from the travel agency "5 Star" after work on Fri. Well, it was my first experience to travel in such a luxury coach, with individual TV in front of the seat (with games & movies selection), the seat is embedded with massaging mechanism. The fare is SGD15 more than a normal Super VIP which is SGD31+15=SGD46.We reached Serdang ard 1245midnite, my Dad picked us up. After settling down, we dozed off coz we need to wake up ard 6am next morning.

So, in Sat morning, we went out ard 7am to the place where the bride was staying in Seksyen 17. I wasn't very sure about the place as I have not been driving in KL after I work in Singapore. Whooh, but luckily we managed to find the place with the self-drawn map given by my project lead, hehe! We arrived there quite early, so we went out to have breakfast. We took photos when we reached there. Before the bridegroom fetched the bride to his house, there were door games played. After that, we followed the newly weds to their new house. I somehow got lost half-way, passed by many tolls (haha!!), travelled 2 times more than the actual journey. But finally, we managed to find the place with the help from KC by looking at the map and instructions. We toured around the place, it is indeed a spacious and beautiful house. We had our lunch before we left the place.

After taking an afternoon nap, we prepared ourselves to go for the wedding dinner. Again, I lost a bit of my way too...Whooh, but this time was not so bad, just made a wrong turn somewhere but managed to reach the hotel on time. The food served was delicious and there's something to highlight, hehe...In the mid of the dinner reception, there's toasting of bouquet from the bride. So all the single gals lined up before the stage including me. Guess what, I got the bouquet, hohoho! Pretty exciting huh...

On Sun morning, we went for 'Dim Sum' together with my parents. Well, had quite a lot of dim sum there. After that me, KC and Serena went to Jusco near my place to shop. We then met up with my elder sis's family to have lunch together. My bro-in-law then fetched us down to Federal Hotel to wait for the coach back to Singapore. That's about the trip...

No comments: