Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm back from Perth...

20th May(Sun) was my last day in Perth. It was indeed a nice place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere there. Been visiting to many places that are not found in Asia country such as the vine yards, beautiful ocean, desert...etc This was my very first trip to overseas (despite the experience of crossing the causeway from Malaysia to Singapore) I experienced the beginning of winter there...frankly, I loved the weather there...from morning till evening, around 16-18°C. But it's kinda cold at nite, approximately 5-8°C. Heater is needed occasionally to keep us warm.

I attended the church service in the morning...then went for 'Hong Kong Dim Sum' (haha, imagine having 'Dim Sum' in Perth...) It's operated by Asians of course, didn't take photos there though, just the shop & places around it. After a satisfying meal, we went to the wet market to grab the 'Persimmons'. It's selling at AUD3.99/kg (if I'm not wrong...) Me & Mum bought some back. Initially my sis wished to bring us to a shopping mall, but we couldn't get a car park, so we turned back to her place to get some rest and do our final packing.

Ard 620pm, my sis brought us for dinner at a Thai Restaurant called 'Sarathai'. They served very tasty & delicious Thai food there with a reasonable price too. I tried Tom Yam noodles, my sis ordered a Spring Roll noodles and Mum ordered a grilled beef with rice. After we finished our dinner, we rushed to the airport coz we are a bit late but somehow we managed to check-in as scheduled. So we said 'Goodbye' to my sis and headed to the check-in counter.

One last thing I need to mention...The wine that I bought from Swan Valley was being confiscated coz I totally forgot about it. The new rules & regulations to board on a flight is: bottles/containers that can store liquids that is exceeding 100ml are not allowed to hand carry, you must pack it in ur baggage. I was very very sad coz it was the first ever wine that I liked the most among all wines which I've ever tried until today...Boohoohoo!!

The flight departed from Perth International Airport at 935pm and arrived at Singapore Budget Terminal at 305am...KC came and picked us home, very sweet of him rite??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.