Friday, May 18, 2007

My 4th Day in Perth...

Since I had a pretty tiring day yesterday, so I woke up quite late this morning...hmm, around 10:30am. Took my late breakfast ard 11plus, then we were off to visit a place called 'Swan Valley'. The very first location that we visited was the chocolate factory.It is very impressive ok, hundreds of different variaties of chocolates are available there. The display is very interesting and the packaging is very nice indeed. Didn't get any chocolates back though coz pretty expensive, but tried the ice-cream there...Rum & Raisin + Expresso with Chocolate, yummy yummy!! 2 big scopes in a waffle cone costs AUD5, shared among my sis, me and my Mum...

After that we headed to a vine yard for wine tasting. I bought a bottle of wine, taste little bit sweet and goes well with fruits, ice-cream..etc Next, we went to place where they sell Australia's Honey. When we reached the place, there are free samples for all the different types of honey. I didn't tried coz busy taking photos, not a honey lover too! Then, we went to the Nougat factory. Free samples to try again, Mum bought a small packet of assorted nougat for people in Msia. After all the factory visitation, we headed to a supermarket nearby. About 315pm, we went back to my sis's place for a late lunch.

Didn't go anywhere in the afternoon coz we are going to City for dinner later. There were 5 people going to City including 2 housemates of my sis (a couple)...went to an Italian restaurant, had the famous Chilli Mussels, Pizza and Pasta. Took a nite stroll around Perth city coz normally the shops close ard 530-6pm during weekdays and close at 9pm on Thurs & Fri. Tmr will be joining the last tour in Perth to Margaret River. Okiess, got to sleep now!! Continue when I'm back tomorrow!!

No comments: