Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My 2nd Day in Perth...

Well, I had better sleep as compared to yesterday, even if I still sleep on the floor with sleeping bag and a pillow. Woke up ard 9 plus in the morning, prepared myself and had breakfast. Had a little upset with my Mum again...Sighzzz, I guess we can't get along well. I have to bear with her for another 4 days before I fly back to SG. I miss KC, miss all my frens & colleagues. I think if I were to come here with other people, the trip will be much more nicer and enjoyable. Accompanied my sis to her Uni coz she had an appointment for Rubella injection. After that, me, Mum & sis went to City again to buy the most famous 'Apple Struddle'.Then went to Bell Tower to take a walk and snap some photos.

After eating the delicious Apple Struddle, my sis went for class. Me & Mum followed her to her Uni which is Curtin University on foot.The Uni is pretty huge, we walked and took photos along the way and finally managed to find our way back to my sis's place. After my sis came home, we prepared ourself and headed to Victoria Park for dinner. The restaurant is called '天天来', direct translation is 'Come everyday', haha! My sis works there part-time, so we had special discounts and free desserts too!!

After that, 3 of us walked along the Victoria Park then went back home to rest coz tmr will be joining the local tour to Pinnacles Desert, Lancelin, Caversham Wildlife Park...

No comments: