Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The day l flied to Perth...14th May 2007

My flight from Singapore to Perth was scheduled on 1550, 14th May 2007 by Tiger Airways. I booked the air ticket back in Feb, 07 as I saw the promotion thru the net. This time I travel with my Mum. (Frankly, going on vacation with elderly people is not as fun as you thought of sometimes, hehe!!) We reached the Budget Terminal around 1 plus in the afternoon by cab. I took some photos there, inside and outside the terminal. Tong (used to be my net pal...) called me while I was checking in. He met me at the terminal since he had free time...after that 3 of us went to Han's for snacks & coffee. Abt 3pm, me & Mum went into the Boarding Gate. I was quite excited by then as I haven't flied for a long long time.

The seats for Tiger Airways are not very big (I think it should be bigger if you fly on other airlines), quite new in a way, no food served but they sell some on the plane (so do prepare some SGD...) The duration from SG to Perth took about 4 hours and 45 minutes. We reached Perth International Airport around 850pm. After clearing of our baggages, called my sis to pick us up from the airport. The weather is cold at nite, freezing...Finally my sis & her housemate (Jessie) appeared, was so glad that I saw my younger sis after so long...

Reached my sis's place and the first thing I did was online, sending out sms...Gosh, I missed my KC and frens in SG so much...Never knew that I will have this feeling!! We then went for a lite supper at Fast Eddy's, ordered wedges with sour cream & milk shakes!!

No comments: