Saturday, May 05, 2007

Fall sick again....

Fever, sore throat, coughing and headache hit me last Thurs morning...I have no choice but to see doctor during lunch hour. Got 1/2 day MC, well, coincidently KC was on MC too so he came and picked me up from my work place...I rested at home the whole afternoon, met him for dinner...I got worst on Fri morning, my head was very heavy and just made me want to sleep. At last I decided to take panadol & took bath...Got better after that, went for dinner and then took a nite stroll at West Coast Park. Had Latte & KC ordered 'Mochachino' from Mc Cafe...pretty nice. Thanks to all my frens & colleagues whom are concerned about my condition...of course biggest thanks to my KC for always being there for me!I'm getting better now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alicia,
You must take care of urself. Dun only concentrate on "pak toh". Take good care. I m happy for u after i saw ur blog tat u found your Mr.Right.

Rgds,
Jeff

爱丽莎 said...

Dear Jeff,
Thanks for your concern. I am getting better now but still coughing.I too wish you all the best in searching for your Ms. Right!!