Saturday, July 01, 2006

'Superman Returns'....


Yupe, I went to catch this show in the afternoon...For those who have watch this show, need not mention that 'Superman' returns with a newer look...more handsome than the previous one, eh? Yeah, 6ft 3"...roughly 200 lbs...Charming, Strong and Powerful, haha! I personally found the movie 'so so' only (well, mainly on the story line's point of view) Perhaps some of you are more interested on the graphics, animations etc etc...Anyway, that's just my personal opinion.

Oh yeah, there's quite a number of shows that I plan to watch, such as:-'PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2','THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT ','STAY ALIVE','JUST MY LUCK','RV'...Well, for those who have watched the above mentioned shows...feel free to leave your comments to me yah...

No comments: