Thursday, July 06, 2006

Best Friend's Wedding on 3/6/2006

Oh yeah...Attended my best fren's wedding dinner on that special day. Happened to meet up with my ex-church members, took some photos with them...Err, the sad thing was that I forgot to take photos with both the bridegroom and bride...gagaga!! Hmm, I'll try to ask some photos from them so that I can share with you all...


She used to be very young when I first knew her (Nian Chi)...Now she is so much taller and matured now!!

We used to sing in church's choir together...She has a great voice, now a mother with 2 kids...

Ahah...This is 'Nian Chi's' eldest brother...he will be working in London soon...The first time I met him was like 7 years back??

She is my Pastor in Kajang Methodist Church which I used to attend back in Malaysia. She cares for me a lot...Hmm, I miss the time when I served in the church very much.

This pretty gal is the bridegroom (my best fren)'s younger sister...We were very closed coz we grew up together in church for over 10 years...

My Dad, me , my lovely niece (she moved a lot...that's why a bit blur on her) and my Mum...

This brother is so special coz we knew each other thru a church camp...but he was only 13 at that time...I was his group's leader then, I remembered him becoz of his unique character. 10 years later, he came to my church and served as a full-time worker...Wonderful isn't it?

Happy Family huh...Mr. & Mrs Wan and their son (Jesse)

No comments: