Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Exciting Friday...

As usual, I went out with my dear colleagues....but this time was me, Diana & Woan Ling...We went off for dinner at Kenny Roger's at Suntec City. We ordered a set meal which consists of half of the black pepper grilled roaster, medium size pork ribs, 5 side dishes (Macaroni cheese, coslaw, beans, mashed potatoes, Err....forgot the other one, hehe) It's niceeeeeee.... After that, we headed to 'Long Bar' for drinks...took some photos there too!!

Stirring my 'Long Island Tea' (Cocktails ok...even if it looks like ice lemon tea :-( ...You've got to try it out yourself!!

Hee...Diana & me!! There's many 'Ang Mo' visiting the place...

Me & Woan Ling...Well, first time hanged out with her...

Ahhh....me with my yellow tops, gagaga!!

Don't look at me like that leh...

No comments: