Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MIA for a while huh...

Today is 11th July 2006...Didn't write much here coz was going through the same routine for the past few days...Well,breakfast,work,lunch,work,dinner then finally sleep...eventhough it was pretty much the same but I am very happy with what I have now...Really!

It seems repeating but somehow the details and encounters are different.I took the same bus to work almost everyday...I met different bus driver,the person who sat beside me was different also...I met my colleagues 5 days in a week,but the topics we chatted were not the same...The same sadness and happiness hardly happen twice in our life.

Be it a moody day or a joyous day...always be thankful that you experience something new in your life...We know what is "joy" if only we experienced moodyness,am I rite?

No comments: