Monday, July 24, 2006

JB trip on 22nd July 2006

I bet some of you are waiting for this blog to be published as I took quite a lot of photos during this trip...Well, it was a short but enjoyable trip. First of all, there are 5 of us...me, Michelle & her bf Darius, Diana and Leon (current project manager) It was not well planned as I didn't expect we were so 'on' that week, haha! I was so called the 'tour guide' for them as this was their first trip to JB (amazing huh).We had local food, shopping session, had a tea break at Secret Recipe, watched Movie, 'Bak Kut Teh' for dinner...

(At SG check point waiting for bus 950 to cross the causeway... )


(Having our lunch - Having the most famous Bryani Rice with Curry Chicken & Mutton, Archar, drinks...)








(Secret Recipe - Chocolate Banana, Mango Delight, Blueberry Cheesecake)



(Michelle: Hee...I'm having my cafe latte, so nice...)

(Leon: Hmm, my cappucino is nicer...wanna taste??)

(Darius: Hey you...see what arr? I won't share my Hazelnut Latte with u...keke)

(Me: What a relaxing day for me...Add a little bit of sugar into my latte, yummy!)

No comments: