Thursday, August 31, 2006

Count Down....2 more days!! 倒数。。。最后两天!

My last day with OE is 4th September, 2006...another 2 more days to go (excluding weekends). Hmm, the feeling is very different and special...(it doesn't mean I wish to leave so desperately la...kekeke) When I recalled back my previous resignation in M'sia, it was horrible and miserable. My reporting manager (which used to be very nice to me) ignored me totally, didn't even smile or talk to me...can you imagine that?? But, I was very free during that last month though...hehe! No farewell party for me, no blessings from my colleagues, no sweet memories captured...What a grief!

I had the most memories with my current colleagues...especially with Michelle, Diana, Leon, Woan Ling (in UOB), Bryan, Beyluen, Shany (in OE)...of course not forgetting Brian & Mark who have left the co. before me...Never ever will I forget the 1 year & 1 month (July '05-Aug'06) time spent with all of you...Thank you!!

No comments: