Friday, February 10, 2006

A very warmth nite....

After being freezed for 2 days, I can sense some warmth when I went out with my 2 lovely colleagues after work...It was not plan initially, but somehow we had this desire to go to town...(well, one of the reason is to help one of my colleague to look for a 'Valentine's gift') :-)

We were searching and went into shops after shops...after walking for about 1 hr, we decided to have our dinner first. We had a wonderful meal at 'Ichiban Sushi' at Suntec. We ordered Soba & Katsudon set, varieties of Sushi, Soft Shell crab...there were so yummy...'Oishi' nei...

After I reached home...had a call from a new friend...we chatted from 12 midnite till 2:45am in the morning...haha! The line cut off becoz my hp ran out of batt...haha! I believe everyday of my life will be better...

No comments: