Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A tiring but a GOOD weekend...

I was back to KL in a very short notice last weekend...didn't plan it initially.Took the nite bus on Fri,11pm...reached KL abt 3:30am on Sat. After I reached home, my younger was about to go to the airport coz one of her fren is flying to Melbourne for Masters...I followed along...and it was 4:45am...

When I reached home, it was 8:45am already...but I need to go out again to my elder sis's place.Brought my niece to class,after that went shopping...Shopped the whole afternoon until 6 something...I was driving whole day long, damn tired...I did't have much rest...went out with a fren again for a drink...reached home abt 12:45 midnite...

Sun went to church in the morning...then lunch at Pizza Hut with church members...my younger sis was giving us a treat as it's a farewell lunch...she's flying to Perth this coming Sat for further studies...I'll be missing her a lot...My family had a reunion dinner with my bro-in-law's family in the evening, we had buffet steamboat...

I went to get my bus ticket on Mon, did my IC as I lost it last year end...went shopping again with my sis...haha! I came back to SG in the afternoon and reached my place around 11pm...

This trip back was very tired physically but I managed to spend my precious time with my family & frens...

No comments: