Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day 2006

Another year of Valentine's Day without a Valentine...Well, it was not bad afterall...I went to work as usual, has planned with colleagues to have dinner together...I still felt that it was a special day for all the lovers or couples in this world...I'm happy for them and glad to know that they have found someone special in their life...

As I walked towards the food court during lunch time, I saw lots of stalls selling gifts, soft toys, roses, ear rings, pendant, necklace, perfumes nicely wrapped, couples watches....etc They are so lovely...

I went to Cafe Cartel at Tampines Mall for dinner...it was 3 of us, we ordered the St. Louis Pork Ribs & Grilled Chicken...We were queuing for about 30mins before we managed to get our seats...after ordering the food, waited about 20 mins again...Whew...

As I was on my way back...a fren of mine asked for meet up...so we met and went to sing Karaoke until 12:45 midnite...I didn't know my day would be so happening, haha...Although I didn't have a romantic one but I felt the happiness in me...

No comments: