Thursday, February 16, 2006

A very Happy Day indeed....

The moment I opened my eyes in the morning...I knew that my day will be so GREAT...I dressed up nicely, slightly different from normal days...put up some light make up, sprayed myself with 212 woman perfume...(I felt more womanly after that..ha!) The entire outfit that I wore somehow showed that I'm going for a date later after work...

I realised that when I appreciate myself more, I'm happier...good things come along...I guess that's the best part in life where you are contented with what you are, what you have and gained another day to see this world...

I met up with a friend last nite after work...Our first meet up...not much corresponding before that.We met at Plaza Sing...had dinner at Cafe Cartel again...haha!Had an enjoyable chat,we enjoyed our food...I get to know him more after this meet up...He is a very smart,intelligent,decent,matured,humorous guy...(Oppss...start imagining again...) He sent me home...That's how my day ended.

No comments: