Friday, September 14, 2007

Time to ponder...Time to learn...

Have not been updating my blog for a long time...Well, everything seems pretty routine for me, ha! But starting from this week, there'll be some slight change in my normal routine.Yes, I'm stepping forward to serve as a Faithlighter in my church.Took me quite a while to prepare my heart, soul and mind in order to join a ministry.I am very excited about it.Well, it's just a simple task like selling Gospel CDs,DVDs,books etc at the counter before and after service.It's gonna be twice a month on Sun and once a month on a Sat.

I bought a book entitled "His Needs,Her Needs" by Willard F. Harley this afternoon while I was browsing at Popular Book Shop.I will spend my quiet time to read this book while pondering on some matters that I wish to get rid off...Not much talking and laughing this few days, but I treasure every minute that I have to accomplish whatever things that I need to do...I guess it will definitely take me a while to return back to my original-self this time...

No comments: