Saturday, September 29, 2007

My 2nd trip of the year...'ZhuHai'

I have made it again...another short trip for a holiday and exploring to other country. This time, I went to Zhuhai, part of China...just across Macau.Initially I thought it was just an island, not much of the advance technology, living pace is kinda slow etc...Anyway, to my amazed, it is a place full of people, cars, shopping complexes, huge restaurants, very systematic transportation and even something that we hardly see over in SG or M'sia...The food over there are fantastic, very cheap(after convertion), lots of stuff that we might not get in SG/Msia, trendy clothings, accessories...It was simply an enjoyable and affordable trip...I will definitely go there again if I have the chance. I have gained about 2 kgs after the trip...haha!!

No comments: