Saturday, August 04, 2007

'Special Gift' from Pooh Bear...



I met up Pooh Bear for dinner just now, after he parked his car, he told me that he bought me something while having lunch with his Bro buddy. So he wanted me to take a quick guess, at first I thought he would have bought things from Sim Lim Square...so my guessing on the 3 items were 1.) Memory card 2.) Ear phones 3.) External Harddrive. Then he said none of the items were correct and told me he didn't buy it from Sim Lim Square. I took another quick guess, so this time my pick were 1.) Watch 2.) Clothes 3.) Necklace. This time, I was right...and then I confirmed - Watch with excitement. He then asked me to close my eyes before he handed me the watch...When I received the box, it's very big but nice to hold...just like the ipod casing, smooth and sleek. Then I opened up my eyes, saw this four letter word 'DKNY'...OMG! My tears just came down from my eyes...very touched! My very first so called 'Branded'...haha!!

No comments: