Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've got an EARLY birthday gift this year....

Oh yes, when I reached home after shopped with my colleagues, as usual I'll check the letters on the table right beside the main door. I've got a letter from Australia, of course it's from my younger sister who is currently doing her Degree course there. It didn't surprise me as she told me that she's going to send me a letter.

When I unsealed the envelope, there's a birthday card which says: "Don't Worry If You Start To See a Few Wrinkles - It Doesn't Necessarily Mean You're Getting Older"...and I flipped to the next page, it says: "...It Could Mean That Your Eyesight is Improving!!!"... then I saw this tiny little white packet, I opened it up and saw this beautiful necklace which my sister bought for my birthday. Thank you, Ni gal...You are such a lovely sis!!

No comments: