Monday, January 22, 2007

HAPPY BIIIRRRRRRTTTTHHHHDAY TO MEeeee..

If you miss it, nevermind...Remember this special date (22/01) ok, it's my Birthday!! Well, initially I thought not many people will remember my BIG day as I don't have many friends in Singapore. Suprisingly, I've received the most birthday wishes this year!!

Let me recall...since last week, I had an early birthday greeting from my younger sis. Yesterday midnite - Bee, Sork Kuan, my Mum& Dad...and this moring - Diana, Catherine (Tyng), Little Bryan, Lily, Soo Yee, Mike Yang, John Law and My elder sis...

During lunch time, my colleagues gave me a birthday surprise!! They bought me a cake and a combined birthday present. They are so sweet!! Thank you Sharon, Vivian, Yee Chen, Serena and Alan. I have a kind feeling that this year is going to be a GREAT year. Hee....

Additional notes:-
I received birthday greetings from Adrian just before I knocked off, then before 12 midnite from Woan Ling and a belated birthday wish from Connie around 1:10am! Thanks....

No comments: