Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm SICK....

I had fever, cold, headache, pains all over my joints after work last Monday. I went to see doctor on my way home. The doctor didn't say anything, just give me a day of MC and told me to rest. When I reached home, I felt so cold that I had to wear long sleeve shirt & long pants. I took the medicine following the instruction given by the clinic assistant.

When I woke up the next day, I couldn't stand up or walk around...I was so tired and had no strength to do anything. I was all alone and helpless...all I could do is just lying on my bed and continue sleeping.

Abt 6pm in the evening, I managed to walk a little...Went out to had some food for dinner and came back home again to rest...Although my fever has gone but I still have headache...My head is so heavy and make me really uncomfortable. Oh man, when can I get it of this headache thingy...It's really torturing me!!!

No comments: