Monday, September 25, 2006

When can I get over it??

I have been working at my present company for almost 3 weeks...Honestly speaking, I have night mares almost everynite. I was awaken from sleep around 5-6am everyday...(I don't know why...) Am I pressuring myself too much? I wondered...

My ex-colleagues and good buddies always comforted me whenever I told them my sad experience. I didn't quite like one of my senior colleague as the way and tone she speaks is always not that friendly...She always show her blacky face, no smile...and I have to seek her guidance and assistance every now and then. Oh Man...

I always have these thoughts spinning around my mind: 'I'm not smart enough..', 'I don't know anything about IT...','I am not hardworking enough...','I am not an IT person...' Gee, I lost my faith and confidence totally. I am very thankful to my ex-colleagues and my 'little sunshine' who always be there for me during my transition period. I miss you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to take care of yourself. I'll always be your side and support you. Any problems or any peoples that make you sad, just forget it before u sleep everyday and a brand new day is waiting for u. So, be happy and face all the difficulty strongly. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to write down my name, i'm jenny, your sister. Haha..The previous comment is from me.