Thursday, September 28, 2006

Time to face the reality! No more hiding...

Over the past 3 weeks, I was in great dilemma for my present job...Frankly speaking, I had the idea of quitting few days ago as I've never felt so depressed before. Yes, it's a drastic change, a great opportunity for me to equip myself with new technology and skills for a better future...(sounds really fascinating yeh!) I lost my appetite, lost the interest to know what is happening around me, lost the motivation to learn about anything, lost the faith that I used to have, lost my sense of humour...

Well, some of you might think 'HOW BAD CAN THE SITUATION BE?'...It's not that bad actually, I guess the problem is 'myself'...I didn't want to face the problem and didn't want to find ways to resolve it coz I just hate to think about it. Since when I behave like a 'chicken'...Hmm...

'ArmyBee' is always there for me when I'm feeling blue & down...I bet I have given him a real hardtime too...From yesterday onwards, I promised him and myself that I will face the challenge and not avoiding it. I can't make him dissapointed again coz he has done so so much for me...

No comments: