Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Job Starts today...

Hey everyone...very eager to know about my new job huh? My ex-colleagues, friends, parents have asked me even before I started my job, hehe! (You all are so SWEET larr...) The office is nice, with 'elegant receptionist' sitting in front of the main entrance counter, hehe! Nice pantry, grand conference room for meetings, stylish design for various access eg. Finger Prints Authentication, Scan Card access, Password access, Voice Recognition, Iris Verification...kakaka (the last 2 are self-added la!!) I have my own cubicle, no notebook provided, but with Desktop PC to work. One more thing to highlight, the stationaries are more than 50 items...Gosh, there are some which I don't even know what's it like...hehe! Nothing much to complain la, so complete and well equip...

Now come to the personal feelings & emotions, I somehow felt 'lonely'...Have to start all over again, knowing and working with strangers. Colleagues are ok lor...Nothing much to talk about though...mainly on work related issues only. I spent my day reading the manuals, trying to understand the system, work flow, terminology used...I can't access to yahoo, hotmail, MSN...BUT luckily I can still BLOG!!! Hahaha...(so funny!) What I can say is God is good all the time!!

Well, that's about my working life now...hopefully can write something more 'Happy' in time to come! Have a good weekend :-)

No comments: