Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Changing of URL...

Why changed?? Sometimes we need some tiny little changes or adjustments towards our daily life as if we don't change...life is just a routine that can drag us for another 30 to 50 years. Stages-of-life-journey, this is what I've been experiencing from time to time till today...I like this phrase, it reminds me that everyday is a unique and blessed day...2 days later, I will capture my first and only bridal shots with the one I'm marrying end of this year...exactly 1 month down the road, I will celebrate my 1 year and 4 months anniversary with the one I'm so much in love with...and it goes on and on...

Don't change if you are happy with what you have or how you feel at the present moment...Should you feel lack of sparks and motivation in what you are doing and feeling, then CHANGE for the better...

No comments: