Monday, July 21, 2008

Bridal Photo Shooting...17/07/2008


BEFORE

AFTER

So this is the day...Went to JB around 915am, reached about 10 plus...Had a quick breakfast, Pooh Bear had his yummy yong tou fu with dried kway tiao...as for me, soya milk with char siew pao.Started my make-up at 1045am until 12 plus...Our photographer is Henry, and his assistant Gary.

First station was Singapore Botanic Garden, pretty nice place actually with flowers and trees as our background...weather is sunny. Received greetings as we passed by some foreigners, hee! Second station was Chijmes, then towards the Art museum. Last station was all the way to the East - Changi Beach.

It was a tiring day coz too much smiling and posing...with my gown so tightly hooked around my chest, hardly breathe properly. Another thing would be the thickest make-up that I've ever had, haha! Pooh Bear was worried abount his smile for being too fake, keke! We shall see the results on 16/08/2008.

No comments: