Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wisdom Tooth surgery....

Okiess...I have been staying at home for 3 days because I've just undergone a minor surgery last Tues, 420pm to take out 2 wisdom teeth. 1 tooth on the lower part is impacted and decayed, 1 tooth on the upper part is useless...so the dentist suggested to extract both out at one time. For those who have gone through the process, I believe you have had the same experience that I am experiencing at this moment...For those who haven't, try not to think so much, haha!!

Anyway, a little recap on the process of extracting my wisdom tooth...Firstly, the injection to make my gum as numb as possible...Few minutes later, my lower lips, upper cheek and my gum went totally numb...Then another injection of steroid to prevent too much swollen after the surgery. Then the real surgery began. I kinda feel the pressure of being drilled but there was not much pain afterall...but when the dentist started pulling my tooth out, I can feel that my jaw was going to drop...Wheeeewww!! It's not a good feeling okie...I didn't enjoy it! The upper tooth was a normal extraction...Less than an hour, I lost my 2 teeth...keke!!


Look at my sweet smile, this was taken the day before the surgery....


Oh poor me...Look at me...swollen cheek...It's like Botox injection where I can't smile, can't feel anything around my right side...


Staying home, the swollen thing gone...but I have to depend on pain killers coz I got migrane once in a while...

No comments: