Monday, April 02, 2007

30th March 2007...Pre-celebration for Sharon's Birthday!!

Okies...This post will have many many photos to be shared among my friends. Last Friday was a special day, initially there's another plan going for steamboat among all colleagues but unfortunately, some couldn't make it so we postponed it to coming Thurs. On the other hand, Sharon was expecting to spend the nite with her hubby on Fri nite...but due to some unforseen circumstances, she changed her plan, going out and chilled out with me, Serena and Vivian instead...We had our dinner at 'New York New York'...The food is delicious and so yummy...for people who loves western cruisine, you might not want to miss it, never ever...Just check out the photos I took, you'll understand why...We bought a cake for Sharon as a surprise, Mango Mousse from Jack's Place...I guess photos speak louder than words, I shall not waste your time...Enjoy!!!


















No comments: