Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chinese New Year 2007

First of all, wishing all of you a "Prosperous & Healthy Year Ahead" for those who celebrate Chinese New Year. As for me, I'll be travelling back to KL this coming Friday morning. My feeling is 'so-so' only as when time goes by, I don't really fancy on the Ang Pow collection mood anymore...feel a bit 'Pai Seh' also. Anyway, it's an opportunity for me to gather around with my parents and grandma, younger sis is in Perth, elder sis is married...so left only ME...~wawawa~ so pity.

I managed to get some new clothes last Saturday...finally! Didn't get new shoes yet which I wanted to...Nevermind, perhaps I'll just grab it after new year then...Been spending quite a lot this month so need to cover it back first, keke! I didn't get my new hairdo also...Sienzzzz. Everyting will postpond before I go to Perth in May...know why?? Coz I wanna look cool in the photos...hahaha...

Somehow I can feel that 2007 is a blessed year for me...I hope it goes the same for all of you out there!!! "新年快乐 & 万事如意"

No comments: