Thursday, February 22, 2007

Came back from CNY holiday....

Hello my dear friends, how's CNY celebration this year?? Good? Superb? Managed to get a lot of ang pows huh?? or started to give ang pows, hehe!! As for me, I went back to KL on Friday(16th Feb) morning. Reached home around 11am, my Dad picked me up. Mum was at home busy preparing the ingredients to cook 'Ayam Masak Merah', a kind of Malay dish...I had a little headache so I rested on the sofa...until I got better, helped my Mum to cook. Went to shop after that, my Mum bought some clothes and I got a pair of high heels for CNY. Me & mum made agar-agar at night.

CNY eve was a busy day, was at home helping mum in the kitchen most of the time. Baked a Walnut Butter Cake. Washed the dishes whole day long coz Mummy said the maid's finger was injured so I became the maid lor...This year we had our reunion dinner around 530pm...considered the earliest, finished dinner around 7pm. Then I watched TV programmes, my elder sister & her family came home for visit.

I spent my CNY mostly at home, watched TV programmes...chit-chatted with my parents. I didn't get a lot of ang pow this year...firstly is lazy, secondly I feel very pai-seh!! Anyway, I'm back to work. Brought back some crakers for my colleagues. I'm going to one of my colleague's house for CNY Open House this coming Saturday and going to CEO's Open House with another colleague next Saturday.

Wishing everybody "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR"

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam prescribing information - diazepam 2 mg dzialanie

Anonymous said...

xanax without prescription buy xanax online canada no prescription - buy xanax london

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription ativan withdrawal 5 days - therapeutic dosage ativan

Anonymous said...

order xanax online xanax street drug effects - xanax online no prescription review

Anonymous said...

best place to buy xanax online alprazolam 0.5mg how long does it last - xanax 1mg street value

Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety ativan withdrawal wikipedia - ativan 1.5 mg

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan names - ativan for drug addiction

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription uses for carisoprodol - soma sleep medication

Anonymous said...

ambien online purchase ambien violence - ambien and alcohol forum

Anonymous said...

buy soma 350mg soma prescription drug - side effects taking carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

buy soma order soma overnight cod - how to buy soma online

Anonymous said...

buy soma best place buy somatomax - soma online texas

Anonymous said...

buy valium online cat valium purchase - buy valium uk cheap

Anonymous said...

valium pills valium 10 mg vs xanax 1mg - buy roche valium 10mg

Anonymous said...

buy valium india buy valium uk forum - valium high snort

Anonymous said...

cheap carisoprodol what is carisoprodol 350 mg (soma) - where to buy soma without rx

Anonymous said...

buy valium from india valium und depression - valium half life urinalysis

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep where to buy ambien no prescription - ambien cr for sleep