Monday, November 06, 2006

Sweet Home Alabama!!

This is an old romantic comedy, "Sweet Home Alabama" featuring Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas, Patrick Dempsey, Ethan Embry, Candice Bergen, Fred Ward and Rhona Mitra.

I watched it few days ago...bought the CD for SGD5 at TS, haha! WEll, the movie gave me a very deep feeling about 'Sense of belonging'...Yes, that's what I've been searching for all these while...Sometimes people tends to run away from the bad situation they'd encountered...and to look for a better prospects in else where...You tried to forget the past, and never ever want to mention it anymore...so you changed into a total new person, you act differently, you talk differently, you see things differently...(That doesn't mean you become BAD ok..!)

You'll turn into a new leave if you move towards the correct path...but still, you don't belong to where you are...There's a lacking somewhere...you can feel it...You need someone or something to make you feel belonged...(ERr, not sure if my grammar is correct, hee!)

I love good endings...coz I believe every single person in this world deserves to have thier own Happiness in life...

No comments: