Friday, November 10, 2006

Eat Right, Workout Right, Sleep Right...

...Eversince I work in my present company, I need to wake up at 630am, get ready by 715am and off to my work place. Yupe, at the beginning stage, it was really tired...but after 2 months of re-adjustment of my lifestyle...I can wake up early and yet feel fresh and energetic!!

Sometimes you just need to believe the articles where you read from the newspapers, magazines, books, internet etc etc. In order to have a healthy lifestyle, you just got to "Eat Right, Workout Right and Sleep Right..."

Eat Right:-
  • Drink lots of water (plain water)...If can, 3 litres a day will be good....(by the way, Coco Lee had 5 litres a day)
  • Consume more vegetables and fruits in your daily meals.
  • Check this out: http://curezone.com/ER4YT/ (Eat correctly based on your blood type)
Workout Right:-
  • I try my best to at least go gym 3 times a week.
  • Do some workout at home or sports
  • Walk more, don't sit for too long, try to stretch a little every 1-2 hours

Sleep Right:-

  • Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day, you need to have enough rest to recover your body and mind.
  • Get yourself a good and comfortable mattress and pillow. (Trust me, you won't regret investing your money on this)
  • Sleep before 1100pm (I usually sleep at 1030pm, hee!)

So what's the difference after I maintain this lifestyle?? Do I feel sleepy during work...yes, I still do (after my lunch..) Do I loose weight? Well, not really...but I don't gain at least, haha!) Do I look prettier? Well, I guess it depends...but other people can somehow feel the difference...they will ask: "Why are you so active??"

No comments: