Monday, June 26, 2006

Knowing the Truth...makes me feel so 'Relief' now

Well, I had a question in mind for the past few weeks...feeling very miserable at times coz I was very disturbed by those unsure feelings...But, I found out the truth this afternoon, even if it didn't turned out to be what I expected.I was sad for a while...but after a deep thought, I was totally relief deep inside my heart.

I don't have to bare that 'puzzle' with me anymore...I can move on with a new perspective of life and vision...as I change my focus, I am more serious about the things which I need to be done first rather than wandering around with unecessary issues.

If you need to know an 'answer'...Pls find it out as fast as possible, becoz there's no point guessing and waiting. Be sure you know how to handle when the truth reveals.

No comments: