Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Celebrate Pooh Bear's Birthday at Kuishin-Bo

"Kuishin-Bo Authentic Japanese Buffet Restaurant at Suntec City"

I cracked my head to seek for ideas on celebrating Pooh Bear's birthday. Well, it was the very 1st birthday celebration where we celebrated together so I guess he must be expecting something, keke! I made a reservation 3 weeks from 14th Dec coz it's pretty hard to get seats if no prior reservation has been made. Then, I have this thought to give him more surprises...

I placed a hand-made Invitation Card together with Piglet soft toy somewhere in his room & called up for a hand-bouquet flower delivery to his work place. He called me around 11am plus saying that he received the flowers but with much embarrassments cum surprises especially facing his colleagues, keke!!

We were supposed to meet up at Kuishin-Bo at 630pm but due to my last minute tasks that were being assigned to me & 2 other colleagues, I stayed back for a while and reached Kuishin-Bo around 745pm.Pooh Bear was exploring & enjoying the food by himself before I came,ha!!We had a wonderful & enjoyable dinner there...

For those whom are Jap Food Lover, it's a Must Try place for you...
More information can be found at:
http://www.res.com.sg/kuishin_bo_aboutus.htm
3 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec City Tower 1 #03-002
To Make a Reservation please call : +(65)6238 7088

No comments: