Thursday, October 18, 2007

CRAB day at Joo Chiat....



Yesterday me, KC and his friend(Steve) and Steve's gf (also wife-to-be ohh...) met up and had dinner together. This is our first time meeting each other though.Four of us walked from Paya Lebar MRT to the restaurant for about 25mins...I was so hungry as I walked, the drums are playing vigorously inside my stomach.

We ordered a few dishes like Cheese Crabs, Chili Crabs + fried Man Tou, Fresh prawns cooked in herbal soup, Fried Tao Fu, Hokkien Mee and drinks. We had a scrumptious meal, thanks to Steve for bringing me & KC to try out the food there.

For those who are interested, you may want to try out other dishes at this place (Categories: Chinese, Hokkien Mee, Seafood, Crab...etc)

Kim's Place (Seafood)
37 Joo Chiat Place
Singapore 427761
Tel:6742-1119

*This seafood shop is famous for their cheese crab and fried hokkien mee (noodles)*

No comments: