Monday, March 19, 2007

Raffles, The Plaza...Cool!

So, as I said, after sneaking into my sis's hotel room...I took some photos there (as usual la...I just loved to take photos for keep sake and share with you all...) You should be glad for my generousity, keke!! The room is so cozy...with balcony, I wondered how much does it costs per-nite??

(This is the view when I walked out from the room and stood on the balcony...)

(Woww...Nice, comfortable bed with thick mattress and soft pillows)

(Bath Tub...I want, I want.... The bathroom is so elegant...)

(Actually there's a phone hanging on the wall infront of the toilet bowl...That's simply amazing coz you can still chat with friends when you poo poo...hahaha) Look at those 2 miniature mouth wash...That's the difference when you stay in an expensive hotel with budget hotel...keke!

No comments: