Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Count Down Year 2007...

I am feeling blue these few days, no energy to do anything...felt like taking a long break and hide myself in a place where no one knows me...Year 2006 is reaching its end, whatever passed is past. Try not to look back neither look forward, my mind is fading away...Now is the moment that reminds me of the emptyness and loneliness deep inside my heart.

I remembered a song sang by Michael Jackson..."You are not alone"

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

To all my dear friends out there...All the best in year 2007! If you feel alone, don't feel sad...coz you have me...

No comments: